How it works?
1. Email Megan and you will be sent the order form.
This explains the whole process and price breakdown.
There is no commitment until Megan has your clothing in her hands, so it is no pressure at all.
2. Send your t-shirts and any other clothing you would like to be put into a beautiful blanket.
3. Pictures are sent of your design after everything is cut out. At this stage you have the opportunity to change or rearrange anything you would like before it is sewn.
4. Sewing takes place and a nice fabric cotton backing of your choice is selected for the back to be used with a soft piece of quilting batting in between to make your blanket just right.
5. Delivery of your very memorable gift!
6. With your remaining material, we make a blanket that is given to someone at the Children's Hospital of Richmond at VCU.
When the blanket is made for someone at the hospital it can be seen on our Instagram page with #GivenBy(Your Name). You will forever be able to keep not only your memory blanket but the memory you have given to someone in need of a little joy.
Don't have enough clothing for a blanket? We do memory bears too! These only take a shirt or sweater and can be customized with photos or embroidery as well.
Want to add a name or message to a blanket or customize a favorite t-shirt. We can do that too! Check out what we have already done and contact us with what you hope to do too.
Have a favorite shirt from a loved one that has passed. Keep it forever as a pillow and a reminder of the best memories. We would love to collaborate with you to preserve it!